Do I really need and Event Planner? Yes!
Yes! Just ask anyone who has used as event planner. Initially, you may be hesitant about the expense of hiring a planner; you will be satisfied with the time and money that you saved by hiring an event professional. As your event planner, I want to make sure your expectations are fulfilled to the utmost.
Many vendors, prefer to work with someone who is going to be able to bring them repeat business (i.e. an Event Planner). Often times repeat business, from an event planner, allows me to negotiate a better cost for you, which saves the customer money.
Other reasons to hire and event planner:
- An Event Planner can help you select reputable vendors and negotiating rates
- An Event Planner can schedule meetings and/or attend meetings with vendors
- An Event Planner can review all your contracts to ensure there are no holes in the planning
- An Event Planner can assist you by bringing your theme/style/design together
- An Event Planner can help you with your budget
- An Event Planner can keep you on point in the planning process by providing you with priceless checklists
- An Event Planner can locate venues that fit your budget & style
- An Event Planner can give you advice on invitation etiquette for your event
- An Event Planner can coordinate communication between you and your vendors
- An Event Planner can draw up a detailed timeline/itinerary so that you, your vendors and your family members are all on the same page.
- An Event Planner can serve as a referee, budget advisor, etiquette expert, detail manager and organizer
- An Event Planner can coordinate the wedding rehearsal
- An Event Planner can act as a liaison between wedding vendors and family
- An Event Planner can supervise and coordinate all the details of the wedding day
- An Event Planner can keep you calm, relaxed and happy